Cleveland Cable are a key supplier to Road, Rail, Utilities and construction industries and are as such currently operating as usual throughout the latest Covid 19 measures. All Branches are operational and in case of emergencies we have provided a list of all company contacts who can be contacted to assist you.
For now though, the situation is listed below:
- Cleveland Cable is trading as usual and is Covid 19 Secure
- We have 12 weeks' supply of fastest moving stock in house with current orders on route
- We have a range of BASEC approved suppliers we can use worldwide as an alternative to cables coming through highly infectious customs areas
- We are in daily contact with our manufacturers and to date they are all confirming no interruption to raw materials, labour and manufacturing
- We can supply all current live contracts and there are no foreseeable delays to existing and immediate new orders
- We have continuity plans in place
- We have a management team in place to deal specifically with the challenges of Coronavirus and COVID-19 infection should it arise
- We will always give achievable lead times on future orders based on latest information regarding supply from quarantined areas
- We have compiled a list of all branch and department managers who can be contacted in an emergency to help you 24/7. This can be found on our social media pages, the downloads section of this website or you can download the Cleveland Cable Emergency Contacts list immediately.
Please view our current COVID-19 coronavirus statement PDF.
For further updates or enquiries, please use the contact details available elsewhere on our website – www.clevelandcable.com