Cable Covers & Warning Tape
Cleveland Cable stock a wide range of Cable covers and Heavy Duty warning tape.
Our heavy duty cable covers are manufactured from high impact polyethylene. These products are an ideal alternative to concrete covers and steel plate.
- Suitable for HV electric and fibre optic cables.
- Highly visible with excellent impact resistance - design to prevent damage from plant and hand tools.
- Easy to handle and install ( fully jointed, laid overlapping and fixed with plastic pegs).
- Standard Sizes - 1000mm x 300mm x 12mm,1000mm x 244mm x 12mm,1000mm x 152mm x 12mm.
- Cable covers can also be produced in thicknesses from 6mm to 25mm and in widths up to 1500mm.
- Approved by utility companies throughout the world. Our cable covers meet the impact resistance requirements of BS2484, 1985 paragraph 4, Appendix A and complies with ENATS 12-23.
HEAVY DUTY WARNING TAPE:
A more flexible product produced from high impact recycled polyethylene and supplied on a roll.
- High Visibility, heavy duty warning tape for low voltage, 11kv cables, gas and water piping.
- Easy installation, simply unroll.
- Standard sizes 40m x 150mm x 2.5mm, 40m x 200mm x 2.5mm
- Warning tape can also be produced up to 4mm thickness and 600mm width.
- Available in different colours to denote applications:
Electric - Red/Brown with yellow tape and black lettering.
Fibre Optic - Green with Black lettering.
Gas - Yellow with Black lettering.
Water - Blue with Black lettering.
Approved by utilities companies throughout the world, our warning tape complies with ENATS 12-23.
Please contact our Sales Team on 01642 241133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.